I thought it prudent to highlight the games that will be running:
- Wyld - inspired by ancient Celtic and Germanic myth and legend from the European Iron Age.
- The Legend of The Moon Underwater - D&D 5E, Starting Level 10, ending level 17ish
- Lyre Lyre Pants on Fire - a group of not adventurers bragging and telling stories about their exploits to earn coin/beer/bed
So how does this sign up system work?Well gone is the shared google sheet - yay I hear you cry
Instead there is a form, dun dun dunnnnnn
All you need to do is enter your name and select a minimum of two games you would like to play (you can select them all).
How it works:
- Each member selects number of games being run -1, ie in this case three games are being run so you selected a minimum of two games you would like to play.
- Then when all members have nominated the games they would like to play, in tables in the background dived the number of players by the number of games.
- Then it looks to evenly distribute and set each game up with those minimum numbers.
|Example of 3 games and 12 players having listed their 2 min games|
From here through a series of Auto calcs/removals etc, something like this is produced.
- Game 1:
- Player 1, Player 4, Player 5, Player 9
- Game 2:
- Player 3, Player 7, Player 10, Player 11
- Game 3:
- Player 2, Player 6, Player 8, Player 12
The idea is that:
- Every player is playing a game they selected.
- Each game table has equal number of members, so there is room on each table for new members to rotate between games.
- Each game should now be stable