Step right this way that's it, a little closer.
Cool, so are you hero enough to dive into the world of running a game?
Brilliant, Let me know the synopsis or basic premise of the game and we can work to ensure you have a table of players.
For each Rotation we need people to Pitch their games they would like to run, also if you wish to run a game in a later rotation, the earlier I know the better.
As always on the look out for GMs that are willing to run again in either the next rotation or Januarys Rotation (always good to have the future schedule done)
Currently we have
- System: D&D 5e
- Game Master George
- System: D&D 5e
- Game Master Julia
- System: Deadlands (Savage Worlds)
- Game Master Jo F
- System: Multiple
- Game Master Jerrie
Still unsure, well here are some tips and stuff for new and old DMs or GMs
- Not all RPG is D&D, you can run (and play) other systems
- DM/GM tips and beginners guide
So we need you, we need DM/GMs for next rotation and further.
To Help New and seasoned GM's here are some handy titbits:
- What are the different genres and styles of Tabletop RPGs?
- Within RPGs what is Theme?
- Within RPGs what is Plot?
- Within a RPG what is the Setting and is it important?
- Making your NPC's live
- Running your combat in "Theatre of the Mind" a different Roleplaying experience
So please get in contact with email@example.com and provide a summary of what game you would like to run, and which rotation you would be ready to run.
Some games in the pipeline are:
Also a general shout out for feedback on us, see the bottom of this email for the various feedback options.
Each of these helps with our google ranking.
Post a Comment